I think I've reached crazy dog momma status this week because last night I made some "Howl-o-ween" treats for the pups on Halloween! The whole time Robbie thought I was making regular cookies so he was a little disappointed when they weren't as quite as tasty as he had hoped. Little Lucy on the other hand was ecstatic that she could have them because that lady loves some treats and they smell so good!
They were so easy to make and only contained three ingredients!
Recipe from Kevin & Amanda
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1 cup pure pumpkin puree
1 3/4 cup rice flour (you can use regular wheat flour too)
1. I lined my cookie sheet with a silicon liner and preheated over to 350 degrees F
2. Mix together the peanut butter and pumpkin, then slowly add in the flour
3. Roll the dough between two sheets of parchment paper (which I didn't have so I used a large gallon bag with the sides cut) and use your desired cookie cutter to cut out the dough
4. Place the cookies on your cookie sheet and cook for about 10 minutes
5. Let the cookies cool and then let your pup taste test and enjoy!
Lucy is still trying to decide what costume she is going to wear on Halloween... her witch hat-
or her tiger costume! (ok so those little ears may be photoshopped since somebody wasn't a fan of the hat the costume came with!)
We hope you have a great Howl-O-Ween!
SHOP THE POST:
STAY IN TOUCH!